Blogger Widgets

Announcements

-Attack of the Pokeys on Demand here.
-Take-Over costs Details here.
-Updated Information on Upcoming World Map Changes here.
-The BYM Blog's Group Page For Readers here.
-MR3 Outpost Empire Points here.

May 9, 2012

Creature Carnage: An Inside Look

So I woke up this morning and thought to myself that the low level players will be able to do the Creature Carnage event today. So I remembered I have a Kongregate account with low level backyard monsters game in it. Lucky for me the Kongregate version has been updated to and I can do the event there. As I opened my BYM I got the Creature Carnage pop-up(image from the left). Now I'm gonna give you the overview of the whole event. With images of the mighty Brukkarg Bases. And to the lower players, this event is the only chance you'll get to unlock Vorg the healer. 

Heres a Screenshot of my Kongregate Base. (Just Click on the images to make them bigger). I have a level 3 Town Hall, only 3 hatcheries and 2 monster housings. I hope it's gonna be enough. And also no catapult but I'm building one right now.
And now we begin! Time to do the event.
This was my first look of the Brukkarg Tribe. I just sent some Pokeys and Octo-oozes to flatten it easily.
What I noticed also after my 1st attack is that the progression bar rises 10% every time you destroy a Brukkarg Base.
Here's the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Brukkarg Bases. Took them all down with Finks, Octo-oozes and Pokeys. I did those bases with only one attempt.
 3rd Brukkarg Base
 4th Brukkarg Base
 5th Brukkarg Base
 6th Brukkarg Base
And Now the 7th Base. Well, the bases are getting harder but I was just calm the whole time. Probably the reason why I underestimated the 7th Brukkarg Base. So I flung my octos on one spot and same goes for my finks and pokeys. Lucky for me, you only need to destroy the TH to pass. 
Now, the 8th Brukkarg Base. The base with the most attempts I did yet. So the first time I saw it, I was like "LOL easy TH, I guess this will be an easy base." So I flung some Octo-oozes infront of the towers to distract them and flung my whole load of Pokeys and Finks near the TH. And suddenly all of my monsters just got annihilated by all those mines. I did just underestimated the base. Oh Kixeye your so naughty. It took me 2 more attacks to completely destroy the base. 
Heres the 9th Brukkarg Base. Now I made sure I won't get tricked by Kixeye's tricks. So I did 2 waves of Octo-oozes. And no Pokeys just Finks.
And Finally the Last Brukkarg Base (the 10th base). The trap positions are obvious, So I destroyed the 2 cannons first and then in the other wave I carefully tripped the traps and carry on the attack with mass Octo-oozes.
Now we're done. I just got the pop-up in my yard that I completed the event and got Vorg. I wonder what happened to Brukkarg.....
Meanwhile I checked my monster locker to verify. And it's already unlocked, how neat. 
I think the event was great and I really got what I expected. It will definitely give low-level players an edge on attacking if they participate in this event and not just because you get a healer monster in a quite early stage but the experience you get to destroy the Brukkarg tribe is already enough.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...