Blogger Widgets

Announcements

-Attack of the Pokeys on Demand here.
-Take-Over costs Details here.
-Updated Information on Upcoming World Map Changes here.
-The BYM Blog's Group Page For Readers here.
-MR3 Outpost Empire Points here.

Oct 21, 2012

MR3 Preview - An Inside Look, Part 1

It has been a while since I last posted. I'm just taking a short break from playing the MR3 preview. So I'm gonna make this as meaty as possible. For starters the preview contains lots of beta changes that KIXEYE is making. They're not set in stone. So don't expect everything I say here will be in the live game when MR3 is released.



I got this pop up when I entered the game for the first time. We received 30k free shiny so we can test more faster. Quite normal for beta testing a game. (Click the images to enlarge.)




This was what the map look like when I first opened it. Outpost Defenders, Strongholds and Resource Outposts everywhere and not to mention there are WM bases everywhere too. WM bases with the regular outpost symbol are just farms. If you attack them and destroy them completely they just disappear. It turns out that Resource Outposts give more range too like Strongholds.


So while I was playing the preview. It turns out that the max level for monster housings are now level 10. You will have a total of 4,000 housing storage if you have maxed out housings. All the champions food has been reduced. My level 6 Korath now eats only 2 King Wormzers. Zafreetis heals more slowly in MR3 too. Probably because of the obvious reason that monsters don't die here. Daves now cost 1.6 million goo but I guess it's still worth it since they don't die. Healing costs time and goo.

I can also say healing monsters are much more longer than just creating new ones. But you still can create new ones as long as you juice the monsters in your housings. Bunker and Housing menus have changed (pic below).

  
Now let's go to MR3 view.

We can zoom out in MR3. Which is awesome! 


Your outposts will be shown in the center top portion of your screen and all of their coordinates can be accessed from there.


Chat will now be sector base like WC and BP and bookmarks will shown in the bottom left corner.

Continuation
Remember not everything here are final but I'm just sharing these to you guys since many are asking for it. I'll be doing Part 2 of this which will be about the WMT in MR3. Here's a teaser for Part 2, they have new yards. With Pathing and even with Black Diamond Walls!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to like the post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...